An update from our practice on COVID-19
To our cherished clients and adored pets,
The Alberta Veterinary Medical Association has advised all Veterinary Practices to implement a “closed door” policy. We believe at this time that this is the best course of action.
So what does this mean?
WE ARE STILL OPEN!
- The front door will be locked.
- When you arrive at the clinic you will need to call or text us at (403)860-5763.
- A staff member will be out to collect your pet or pets, one at a time.
- We will do our best medicine as always and will be in touch via text or phone call to make any decisions and discuss any medications or future requirements.
- Our hours have not changed.
- If you require food or medications you may call in to order, pay with a credit card or by e-transfer and once payment is processed you will be able to pick these up.
Thank you for your understanding as we boldly go where no man has gone before.
Worried about COVID-19 and your pets? Stay up to date on all current facts and figures about what this means for us and our furry family members.
Pet Health Checker
Use Pet Health Checker to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home.